Want to help us?
Giving a donation
Help us to help the ‘street children’!
- Holding an event like a coffee morning or car boot sale
- Running in the London Marathon or the London to Brighton cycle ride
- Taking part in sponsored walks
- Organising a big event like a golf day or a gala ball
- Recruit more volunteers for Glad’s House
Glad’s House Projects
Read about all the Glad’s House projects here.
Volunteering can be one of the most rewarding and life changing experiences you will ever have, so if you’re up for a challenge or you are looking for a change in your life or simply looking to lend a helping hand and want to make a real difference to these peoples lives.
- We are looking for volunteers to help us in the UK
- Fancy a trip to Kenya? Volunteering is extremely rewarding – download information:
- Please feel free to call, our Project Director, Vicky Ferguson who would love to help you.
Call her on 01256 766263 or email email@example.com
Help us build a Reintegration Centre… and you’ll help us rebuild thousands of young lives
There are an estimated 250,000 ‘street children’ in Kenya with around 35,000 in Mombassa alone. The street is their home: a place where they try to work, eat and sleep while trying not to fall victim to drugs, crime, violence and HIV/AIDS. Their plight is desperate. The resources of the volunteers helping them are utterly inadequate.