- That no child should grow up in an institution
- Every child is an individual and their journey should be dealt with individually
- We prioritise our work being if the highest quality not on the quantity of the children we work with not sure this makes sense
- Children should not be forced to live in fear.
- Children and young people should be protected by adults not abused by them
- Children and young people should have safe access to food, water and shelter
- Children should not have to live their lives on the streets.
Find out more about our Programmes